The Buena Vista Neighborhood Association operates on the generosity of it members and donors. As an all volunteer organization, consisting of concerned citizens and neighbors, membership dues and contributions go directly towards the following:
- Helping support Buena Vista Park.
- Sponsoring Monthly Volunteer Days in the Park, an Annual Tree Planting, other ongoing maintenance efforts, and capital projects that help assure the Park’s long-term health.
- Covering costs of Website and other notices, meetings, etc., to keep our Members and neighbors informed about issues that affect our neighborhood.
- Funding grants to Enterprise for High School Students, which provides “earn and learn” summer jobs for deserving students in Buena Vista Park each summer.
- Showing that you share other BVNA Members’ sense of community and pride in our neighborhood.
Annual Membership Dues:
Membership is open to all (property owners, renters and businesses) with an interest in Buena Vista Park and the surrounding neighborhoods. Standard BVNA membership is $50/year and is tax deductible. Payments can be made online or by check through our 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor the San Francisco Parks Alliance (SFPA).
If contributing by check, please make payable to ” San Francisco Parks Alliance” with “Buena Vista Neighborhood Association” in the memo line and send to:
San Francisco Parks Alliance
1663 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94103-2486
Please also include your name, address, phone and email – Neither BVNA nor SFPA will ever share your contact information with other organizations.